Substation Project Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R - R|
|Education||Electrical Engineering Degree|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience in high voltage engineering|
An international engineering and development consultancy is looking for an experienced Substation Project Engineer to join the team.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Electrical Engineering Degree
• 5+ years’ experience in high voltage engineering
• Experience in an EHV substation environment combined with excellent communication and report writing skills are essential
• Assignments covering the delivery of high voltage (up to 400kV) substations
• Design/condition assessment of existing substations
• Primary responsibility will be to interface with the client and lead multi-disciplined teams to ensure the safe delivery of the project
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za