Superintendent Rock Mechanic
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.1M – 900K|
|Education||COM Rock Mechanics Certificate, BSc (Hons) - Geology, B.Sc. science and/or Mathematics/ B.Sc. Mining Engineering or NHD Mining Engineering.|
One of our clients based in Limpopo is looking for a Superintendent Rock Mechanic to supervise quality control over installed support systems and the installation, monitoring and interpretation of underground instrumentation.
The successful candidate should have the following:
• BSc (Hons) - Geology, B.Sc. science and/or Mathematics/ B.Sc. Mining Engineering or NHD Mining Engineering.
• Chamber of Mines Rock Mechanics Certificate
• Blasting Certificate and Advanced Certificate in Rock Engineering will be advantageous
• Advanced knowledge of MS Package; Knowledge of Numerical Modelling Packages(advantageous),
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as appointed Rock Engineer in hard rock mines.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za