|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Tertiary qualification in Procurement; Social Development|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in Limpopo is looking for a Superintendent Transformation. The successful candidate will enable and support transformation at the mine.
Qualifications & Experience
• Tertiary qualification in Procurement; Social Development or related qualification.
• A related Post-Graduate qualification would be advantageous.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Intermediate computer literacy (MS Office; SAP)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the company’s Transformation Scorecard, Mining Charter and providing timely reports and updates to the business;
• Co-ordinating the implementation and monitoring of Social and Labour Plan by ensuring that implementation plans, processes and policies deliver transformation goals are in place;
• Monitoring, supporting, and reports on community initiatives implemented with external partners
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za