Supply Chain Analytics Reporting & Master Data Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Analytics Reporting & Master Data Specialist to join their dynamic team
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics
- 5 years experience
1. Master Data Creation and Maintenance
- Act as the specialist for Materials Master Data taking ownership of the strategy and ensuring adherence to its key principles
- Own the Create/Modify Material Process and ownership of the Materials Master Data standards
- Maintain the accuracy of master data to ensure the customer experience and company profitability is not impacted.
- Act as the final gate keeper for data accuracy and consistency.
- Ensuring a positive response to all requests from all business areas and functions for master data changes and any information requests.
- Identify and flag risks and issues and propose solutions.
- Coordinate the S&OP meetings
- Own the Create/Modify Material Process and ownership of the S&OP
- Maintain and distribute the minutes of S&OP meetings
3. SC Analytics
- Provide detailed analysis of SC KPIs & draft action plans in conjunction with SCM and business
- Engage with stakeholders on the SC KPI action plans
- Ensure implementation, maintenance and distribution of action plans and relevant meeting minutes
4. Supply Chain Reporting
- Create daily stock report
- Create and communicate non-sellable stock report
- Create customer return reports
- Manage the OTIF and Outstanding order reports
- Other supply chain related reporting as required.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za