Supply Chain Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Experience||10 years experience|
Our client is looking for a dynamic Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Cape Town
- Minimum M+ 3 equivalent degrees, preferably in a logistics or engineering discipline. Other business oriented qualifications will be considered if combined with extensive manufacturing supply chain management experience.
- Minimum 10 years in a manufacturing environment in supply chain, logistics and inventory management, with 5 years at a team or functional leadership level.
- Good Working Knowledge of a modern ERP system, preferably SAP R3,
- Sound knowledge of all elements of MRP, including bills of material, routing, manufacturing, product costing.
- Technically competent in all aspects of manufacturing-oriented supply chain logistics
- Extensive business process information knowledge in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za