Supply Chain Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R650K - R550K|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management|
|Experience||7 years experience within a similar role|
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their dynamic team
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains strategy for Africa's Operations in close collaboration with the Senior Manager, WW Warehouse and Logistics manager ensuring efficient execution of customer satisfaction and financial goals from the order process to delivery of goods and service of insturments consistent with corporate objectives.
- Develops inventory strategies in collaboration with EMEA Planning to strive towards 100% product availability, shipment accuracy and on time delivery.
- Utilizes and manages improved means of inbound transportation to reduce expenses related to inbound freight in cooperation with the EMEA Transportation Manager and Global Operations Transportation Manager.
- Develops inventory control practices to strive to deliver 95% inventory cycle count accuracy, less than 0.2% net financial adjustments to inventory value and 95% perfect order accuracy.
- Leverage Supply Chain key performance indicators to continuously monitors and tracks customer complaints as well as labor utilization and creates action plans to improve customer satisfaction and costs as a % to revenue.
- Develops and manages all aspects of multi-departmental budgets and operations including local supply planning, instrument repair, receiving, distribution, order processing, procurement, execution and completion of divisional goals and objectives.
- Supports procurement of materials from vendors and/or intra-corporate sources efficiently in support of supply requirements.
- Facilitates ongoing coordination, problem solving and communication between International and Operations departments, functional areas and geographies to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Facilitates inbound, outbound logistics in accordance to country regulations and clearing agent relations.
- Oversees instrument loaner failures, and inventory accuracy.
- Oversees courier systems, couriers, and vehicle repairs to optimize efficiencies and costs.
- Oversee account debtors, billing systems, and collaboration AP financial departments.
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management
5-7 years managing multi-functional departments in an Operations environment. Proven track record of building customer focused high performance teams.
Preferred Work Experience:
Familiarity with SAP environments, and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
Medical device and consumable experience a plus with working understanding of CAPA process.
Understanding of accounting procedures. Sage Evolution and Pastel knowledge and advantage
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za