Supply Chain Reporting Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R25000 - R15000|
|Education||Supply Chain Management Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Reporting Manager to work at their reputable company
• Strong familiarity and expert experience with MS Excel
• At least 3 years experience in Supply Chain (FMCG)
• Supply Chain related university degree (or equivalent)
• Strong familiarity and experience with planning, reporting and transactional systems (SAP ECM, BI and APO an advantage)
• Track record of success in highly demanding organizations
• Proven understanding of S&OP, Supply Chain, Planning, and sales cycles
• At least 3 years experience working in a national/multi-national corporate environment
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za