Supply Chain Support Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R300k – R250k|
|Education||Degree in Supply Chain Management|
|Experience||3 years experience working in a Supply Chain environment|
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Support Specialist to work for their dynamic team
• Degree in Supply Chain Management
• Knowledge of Imports, Local and Indirect critical path.
• 3 years experience working in a Supply Chain environment (Planning and IT Systems preferable) or Business Support experience or 3 years of working experience in RMS / Planning systems.
• Advanced Excel, Macros, Dashboards, Excel tools, Excel limitations knowledge.
• Knowledge of Planning systems, TRICEPS, CDS, RMS, Data Warehouse, etc.
• Knowledge of extracting reports, data analysis & report analysis.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za