|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||BCOM Supply Chain Management|
|Experience||7 years' experience|
Our Client in the Chemical Industry is looking for a results driven, energetic individual to join their team as the Supply Manager
• Ensure that Suppliers meet the company’s obligations and supply continuity.
• Coordinate and monitor contracted bulk transport as per SLA.
• Implement contingency plans in collaboration with all suppliers to prevent stock outs at customer sites and depots.
• Maintain and monitor all purchases related to bulk supply.
• Ensure accurate deliveries to the customer sites as per ordered volume.
• Analyze prices, uplifted volumes from each supplier and ensure price and volume accuracy before authorizing.
• Maintain a solid relationship with both internal and external customers.
• Attend monthly / Quarterly meetings with suppliers/contractors to review supply and logistics issues.
• Monitor the Budgeted cost vs. actual cost and report on variances.
• Ensure that suppliers receive payment due on time.
• To be HSE focused.
• Manage the contractors and report on their efficiencies, monthly stats and day to day logistics and operations issues.
• BCOM Supply Chain Management
• 7 years’ experience within similar role
• Experience with bulk transport
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie on 021 555 0432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za