|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
Our Client is looking for a Supply Planner who pays high attention to detail and enjoys being part of a team.
• A tertiary qualification in a commercial field
• 5 years' experience in a technical analytical support role, a supply environment would be advantageous
• Experience in utilizing databases and spread sheets to analyse and present data
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel within South Africa
• Coordinate supply planning activities in the Supply Review processes within CBM on a continuous basis and support the Supply Manager in identifying and addressing issues arising through the CBM Supply Planning Cycle.
• In charge of both internal and external events. Must coordinate planning discussions with the relevant stakeholders to ensure events are planned for correctly.
• Monitor and ensure DC capabilities, maintenance plans and infrastructure plans are optimized at all times.
• Develop the optimized primary logistics plan.
• Optimise the different modes of transport i.e. shipping, pipeline, rail and road to minimize costs.
• Detailed analysis of the impact of volume capping for improved understanding of the reasons for deviations from the plan.
• Monthly monitoring of plans and raising alerts where tolerances are exceeded.
• Facilitate the financial forecasting and performance review for Primary Operations, working together with the Supply Operations Manager and Supply planning Manager.
The closing date for applications is 26th September 2014. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie on 021 555 0432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za