|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Supply Chain/Operations Diploma|
|Experience||4 years experience within a similar role|
Our client is looking for a dynamic and driven Supply Planner to join their team.
- Minimum 4 years in relevant field
- Supply Chain/Operations Diploma
- Experience in Production Planning, inventory management, procurement, importation, project management.
- Manage demand (forecast) and supply of raw and semi finished materials for the plant.
- Co-ordinate global suppliers.
- Manage the introduction and phase out of products.
- Act as main source for ATP in the company.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za