|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R35k – R20k per month|
|Education||Certification / Diploma|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
This is an opportunity for an individual with experience in .NET systems using C# and ASP.NET to join the development team. The position primarily deals with application support queries which are critical for business. The main purpose of the position is to keep support queries to developers to a minimum and insure all morning processes are executed.
• 70% of day will be dedicated to the support of applications and internal user assistance
• 30% of day will be dedicated to development
• Ensuring that all morning processes have been completed successfully.
• Bug and Error resolution
Skill Set Required:
• C# (Required - Visual Studio 2008 or later)
• .Net Framework 2.0 or later
• ASP.NET (Required)
• SQL Server 2005 or later (Required)
• SQL Server Reporting Services (Advantage)
• JQuery (Advantage)
• Passion for IT and software development.
• Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies.
• Deadline driven/delivery focused.
• Operate independently.
• Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning.
• Capacity to work under high pressure while observing high quality standards.
• Problem Solving & Analysis.
• Pro-active, takes initiative.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Certification / Diploma
• University Degree will be an advantage
• Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za