|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Education||Grade 12 certificate or equivalent COM Advanced Survey Certificate or a Chamber of Mines Elementary Survey Certificate|
|Experience||At least 5 years proven experience in an underground mining environment|
A gold mining company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Surveyor to do general survey work associated with underground mining.
• Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
• COM Advanced Survey Certificate or a Chamber of Mines Elementary Survey
• Have at least 5 years proven experience in an underground mining environment to
provide the necessary background for the position
• Microsoft Office Package knowledge
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment
• Medical examination at the relevant health centre
National Diploma in Mine Surveying
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 0112346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za