|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R350k - R250k|
|Education||National Diploma or Degree in Survey|
A leading Construction Company is looking for a Surveyor, to be based in Gauteng.
• National Diploma or Degree in Survey or Grade 12 +NQF 3 or 4 in Survey
• 6-8 years’ experience in Civil Construction Survey, on road-works, earthworks, underground services and township developments
• Extensive experience in the utilization of total stations and Workabout with CEASER software
• Extensive experience in utilization of GPS
• Experience in using Civil Designer/ Modelmaker to assist with day to day quantities
• Experience in Managing, training and development of Survey teams
• Willingness and ability to relocate/travel for unspecified periods
• Flexibility in terms of working hours
• Ability to speak, read and write in English
• MS Office proficiency (particularly Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Unendorsed Code EB Driver’s License
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za