TB Medical Practitioner
|Salary||R1m – R650k|
|Experience||3 - 10 Years|
We now have a great opportunity available for a HIV/TB specialised Medical Practitioner!
Our client is a leading NGO based in Fourways, who seeks to employ a Medical Practitioner to manage the TB clinic.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Hold an MBCHB and be registered with the HPCSA as a Medical Practitioner
• Have a postgraduate qualification in TB/HIV Management
• Have worked within the primary health care sector for at least 3 years
• Experience in managing HIV and TB patients
• Strong interpersonal and management skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Rebecca or Jaylene on 0211 804 047.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za