|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
A Technical Manager is required at a FMCG company based in Olifansfontein.
• Relevant degree in food sciences.
• 5 years’ experience in a packaging/processing/quality environment.
• Good management skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of modification control and project management.
• Support Quality department from a technical perspective.
• Support modification planning and signing off of projects.
• Do detail block flow diagrams of operational processes.
• Support variable cost management.
• Do special investigations and programs.
• Involved in operational problem solving.
• Involved in commissioning of new equipment and modifications.
• Train personnel after commissioning of new equipment.
• Implement & Manage a Risk Based Approach to Quality Assurance.
• Monitor System Compliance & Adherence to protect Product Integrity.
• Conduct Internal Audits
• Drive Continuous Improvement in terms of Product Quality to reduce Consumer Complaints.
• Lead and Manage Technical Team
Should you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please email CV to email@example.com or contact Chanel or Sian on 0112346868 for more info.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za