|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R65k – R55k|
|Education||B.Sc. in Engineering or B Tech Engineering|
One of South Africa’s leading Sugar Mills in KZN is looking for a qualified person to fill the position of Technical Manager. The successful candidate is required to have a minimum B.Sc. in Engineering or B Tech Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical).
GCC Factories would be an advantage.
Candidate must possess 5 years’ Technical experience preferably within the Sugar Industry.
Candidate will be Managing Production related operations and have the ability to lead the Maintenance team. Must ensure best Electrical and Mechanical standards for the company and participate in Product Development.
1. Plan, organize and assign functional workload to maximize efficiency and direct the implementation and maintenance of labor standards.
2. Direct the Manufacturing Engineering function.
3. Plan/implement NT (new technology), process systems and capital equipment.
4. Staff, resource and plan for current and future manufacturing engineering requirements.
5. Plan and direct specific production studies to insure full utilization of breweries/units facilities and equipment, improve flow of materials and paperwork, conserve material and labour and improve operations control.
6 Manage and implement SHE issues and assist with technical training.
7. Advocate and drive productivity initiatives.
8. Adhere to the business values.
9. Drive to achieve Operational Excellence.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za