Technical Resource Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Experience||8 years +|
A position has become available for a Technical Resource Manager at a Food manufacturing company in Johannesburg.
• Qualified artisan (Millwright/Fitter/Electrician)
• Mechanical or electrical qualification
• PLC’s knowledge and experience in Fault-finding
• FMCG experience essential (Fast moving environment)
• Must have worked in a manufacturing environment and have good knowledge of Production department.
• Experience managing artisans
• 3- 5 years Management or supervisory experience
• Good experience within production – packaging department
• Should be able to compile SOP’s, train both maintenance and production team
• Worked in an IR environment and have knowledge of Disciplinary procedures
• Be able to communicate from Top to shop floor level
• Knowledge of World Class manufacturing (20 keys, TPM, Six Sigma – any continuous improvement tools)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za