|Education||Trade Tested millwright|
One of the largest paper and plastic packaging groups in South Africa is looking for a Technical Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Artisan (Millwright) with a recognised trade certificate.
• Sound knowledge of OHSACT
• OSHACT and SHE training
• Competence in MS Office
• A minimum of 5 years’ post apprenticeship and 3 years’ of supervisory experience will be an advantage, as will previous experience in a production environment
• Good verbal and written English communication
• Must have own transport and be available for after-hours standby duties
• Must be assertive and show high levels of energy
Key Performance Areas:
• Ensure compliance to SHE rules and regulations
• Perform day-to-day planned maintenance and checklists
• Responsible for all maintenance in assigned area
• Plan and execute shut work as assigned
• Responsible for internal induction and all safety training (permanent employees and contractors)
• Conduct safety audits and incident investigations
• Assist with formulation of SOP/SWP
• Perform job observations
• Collect and maintain data essential for effective SHE programme and record keeping
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za