Technical Team Lead – Java
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||B.Sc. with Information Technology or Computer Science majors|
|Experience||7+ Years' Experience|
In this role you will be a member and leader in an excellent software engineering team in the eMarkets Technology. You will need a passion for good software, be up to date with modern software engineering practices and technologies, and be enthusiastic about teamwork, lean thinking and agile delivery.
You will be the technical team lead accountable for the performance of a group of engineers; and a set of system components (software & infrastructure) of the eMarkets Systems – which include our state of the art trading platform (emarkettrader.standardbank.com); our real time auto trading, routing & risk management services, and our low latency price calculation services.
• B.Sc. with Information Technology or Computer Science majors
• Java EE or SE
• TDD / BDD principles
• JUnit, NUnit, StoryQ, JBehave or other relevant frameworks
• Database design, SQL development, JDBC, Hibernate
• Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns
• Continuous integration tools: Ant, Maven/Gradle, SVN/Git, Jenkins/TeamCity, Sonar etc.
• Integration skills: Messaging, queuing
• Internet protocols, IP networking, firewalls, proxy servers, the web
• Must have the ability to compile clear and concise design documentation
• Pairing experience
• Clean code
• Design and code review
• Java SE 6, 7 and 8
• Distributed, service orientated architectures
• TDD and BDD principles and associated tools
• Automated performance testing and associated tools
• IoC and Mocking frameworks
• UNIX and Linux shell scripting
• Message oriented middleware
• Financial Information eXchange protocol
• Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns, Integration Patterns
• Internet protocols, IP networking, firewalls
• Clean code
• Pair programming
• Code review
• Maven, SVN, Git, Jenkins and SonarQube
• ITRS Geneos
• Java Flight Recorder and Java Mission Control
• SQL development
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za