Technical Team Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
An FMCG Company in the Johannesburg area is seeking to employ an experienced team leader in both packing and/or manufacturing in a food environment.
• N4 Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical
• 5 years’ experience in FMCG environment in either of the following:-
• Flexible Pouch Filling Machines / Form, Fill and seal Packing Lines
• Gums and Jellies Depositing Machines and other confectionary manufacturing machinery
• Problem Solving ability
• Proven leadership capability
• Production performance and cost monitoring capability
• Ability to work under pressure
• Target and deadline driven
• Shift Work
• Knowledge of HCCP and Food Safety Procedures advantageous
• The successful candidates will be utilised in the capacity of Team Leader in a Food Manufacturing environment with the following main job responsibilities:
• Packing / Gums and Jellies Machine Team Leader:
• To pack or produce product according to the weekly production plan whilst ensuring that product is produced within quality standards, maintain a high standard of hygiene around the area of work, adhere to safety policies and procedures and work well in a team to obtain the objectives of the department.
• Zero safety, environmental or hygiene related incidents to assets and products.
• Product quality and consumer safety standards delivered consistently and compliant with Food Safety Standards to HACCP specifications.
• Product cost and Delivery within budget
• Troubleshoot minor breakdowns and repairs
• Reporting production statistics and reasons for non-conformance
• Training and development of the team
• Accept responsibility for the motivation and output of the team
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za