|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R45k - R30k per month|
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Stable International Blue Chip Company is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team. There is a lucrative bonus package. So if you’re interested lies in pre and post sales environment then this position is for you. Lots international travelling to UK, Dubai, Middle East etc…
• Providing onsite and remote technical consulting with the company’s products and systems to ensure customers are able to successfully deploy into production, to include planning, design, installation, development, testing and documentation of business process management technology implementations, and customer success and satisfaction will be a key measure of success.
• Assisting customers and partners with delivery of post-sales or proof-of-concept projects in designing, developing and deploying business process automation projects.
• Communicating and collaborating with customers and partners to understand their business needs and providing tailored solutions to meet their specific requirements.
• Producing regular and detailed progress reports to Services Director, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery.
• Configuring and developing custom code using .NET technologies that allows the product to meet the business needs of the customer.
• Maintaining ongoing documentation of consulting activities and delivering complete and comprehensive end-of-engagement reports.
• Conducting independent technical research using company supplied research tools, databases, knowledge bases, etc. in order to find solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Contributing to library of internal and customer-facing technical content.
• Completing, maintaining and processing pertinent paperwork and records.
• Providing training and mentoring as required.
• Interfacing with customers and partners on general and specific issues and involving other experts as necessary.
• Working with pre-sales Technical Specialists to support the sales process as requested.
• Technical consulting and development experience with Microsoft business software (i.e. .NET, SharePoint, InfoPath, SQL Server, CRM).
• Software development and/or software consulting experience.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
• Industry-specific certification (e.g. MCITP, MCPD etc.) will be a bonus.
• In depth understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
• Experience with Windows Server environments and SQL Server.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deploy software solutions that meet customer requirements.
• Ability to write professional and technical reports and procedures.
• Ability to make formal and informal presentations to technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications.
• Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as a part of a team.
• Must be willing to travel frequently.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za