Tenant Coordinator - Project Manager
|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Education||A relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management, Building Science, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or a relevant post Graduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Tenant Coordinator - Project Manager at a big company based in Johannesburg.
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management, Building Science, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or a relevant post Graduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution
• Highly refined project management, planning and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to think clearly and logically and display a high level of negotiation skills
• Previous experience and demonstrated success working a similar role
• Proven ability to apply project management principles and process to service delivery for medium to high complexity projects
• Potential, capability and desire to grow a new service offering
• 5+years’ experience, with good networks in South Africa ideally experienced in retail construction
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za