Trade Assistant / Traffic Operator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R300k - R250k|
|Education||B.Com Degree or similar|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years working experience|
Our client is looking for a Trade Assistant / Traffic Operator to join their dynamic team.
• B.Com Degree or similar
• Minimum 3 years working experience
• Proficiency in English
• Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese (will be a huge advantage)
• Written and verbal contacts with suppliers and receivers
• Co-ordinating the shipments with our customers
• Letter of credit negotiation according to contract terms
• Arranging for inspection, sampling, assaying and umpires of the various products
• Declaring quotation periods
• Preparing for all necessary documentation (holding certificates, Releases, transport documents, invoices etc.)
• Checking and arranging payments, claims
• Opening/checking Letter of Credit
• Arranging for documents and collection of payments
• Arranging for the various international transport by sea-,rail-, barge and truck
• Insuring the cargo/transports
• Checking and calculating demurrage/despatch
• Being in regular contact with brokers, shipping agents, stevedores
• Checking and up-dating various shipping positions, exposure cards etc.
• Working closely with traders and our various departments of finance, accounting, hedging and liquidation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za