Trade Tested Millwright/Plastics Production Technician - Roodepoort
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Roodepoort|
|Salary||R35k - R25k per month|
Plastics Manufacturing Company needs the services of a Trade Tested Millwright/Plastics Production Technician to work in their Vanderbijlpark production facility.
Position is available from 1 January 2013
1) Trade Test - Millwright (Trade Tested Electricians with some mechanical fitting knowledge will also be considered)
2) Minimum 5 years POST TRADE experience in blow moulding plastics industry
3) PLC maintenance and fault-finding experience needed - preferably Siemens S5
4) Hydraulics and pneumatics experience required
5) Extensive Knowledge of Blow Moulding Operations - preferably Bekum Technology
6) Sounds knowledge and experience in SHE, Production, Quality and Technical Aspects of medium Blow Moulding operations of the machines
7) Sound knowledge and experience in maintenance, setting and operation of Blow Moulding Machinery, specified quality standards and the lowest material loss or scrap
Candidates must be willing to work shifts, overtime and standby when required
Exposure to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) techniques like Lean Manufacturing, TPM and Six Sigma would be advantageous.
fax: 086 247 1037
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za