Traffic Engineer - Technical Director
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R1.2M - R950k|
|Education||B.Eng / B.Sc. in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Min 10 years|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Traffic Engineer - Technical Director, to be based in Pretoria.
- B.Eng / B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- Post grad qualification (Transportation planning / Traffic Engineering) will be advantage
- Professionally registered with ECSA
- 10 years’ experience in Traffic Engineering
- Experience in the fields of traffic and transport modelling (macro, meso and micro), road safety, road network planning, road capacity analysis, traffic signal designs, public transport studies, freight studies, parking studies.
- MS Office (Advanced skills required in MS Word and MS Excel)
- Relevant traffic / transportation analysis software suites
- Competency in database and GIS software would be an advantage
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za