|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Education||B.Sc. / B-Tech|
Our Client is seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer to be based in their Durban offices
Duties will include:
- Client Engagement Provide expert advice/technical input to project delivery teams
- Effectively manage projects and lead teams on larger assignments
- Provide technical input to bids and proposals of a traffic engineering or multidisciplinary nature
- Quality assurance and control on projects
- Continuously develop themselves and their teams
- Advance the standing of the Clients name by delivering quality advice and projects on time
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and be able to lead a team.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- The ability to think laterally and to problem solve.
- Have an interest in challenging the status quo and advancing traditional approaches to planning and design.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve conflict.
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development of one’s self and others.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- 5-10 years experience in Traffic Engineering with a focus on modelling and traffic layout designs of intersections, interchanges and other transport facilities, large scale traffic Impact Studies and traffic signal design.
- Should be professionally registered or eligible for registration.
- Knowledge of traffic modelling and specific “hands on experience” using packages like aaSidraa, SATURN, AIMSUN, VISSIM.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Sarika or Shannon on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za