Training & Development Manager
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R1.1M - R1M|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree or Post graduate degree in Human resources or similar/ Industrial Psychology. Degree/Diploma in Training and Development.|
One of our clients based in the North West is in need of a Training & Development Manager
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
• Facilitate various talent assessment and job fit criteria’s.
• Bachelor’s degree or Post graduate degree in Human resources or similar/ Industrial Psychology. Degree/Diploma in Training and Development.
• Registered as Assessor and Moderator.
• Qualified trainer10 years’ Experience in managing a Learning and Development and Organisational Development (OD) experience.
• Minimum of 8 Years’ experience in mining industry or diamond mining experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za