Transport Operations Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R720k - R520k|
|Education||Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management|
Our client is a leading 3PL based in Gauteng, looking to employ a Transport Operations Manager.
As Transport Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
* Manage the Depot Transport staff to deliver efficient Traffic plans to enable delivery of products to customers within agreed service levels.
* Ensure all Fleet is utilised to the maximum capacity.
* Carry out frequent audits and manage the workload of staff.
* Motivate and develop the team through the use of personal development plans.
* Ensure all staff are fully trained and have the correct equipment.
* Ensure that the Transport team comply with all relevant statutes and regulations.
* Communicate with 3rd Party hauliers in regard to monitor and control of all reported defects.
* Check and approve maintenance related invoices
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to Megan/Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us on 011 234 6868. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za