|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R450k - R400k|
|Education||Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management|
Our client is looking to employ a Transport Planner based in the Western Cape.
Transport Planner Responsibilities:
- Control the day to day scheduling and movement of vehicles and drivers within an area.
- Receive incoming orders / requests from customers and plan accordingly whilst ensuring the highest level of service.
- Coordinate vehicle availability and maintenance, working closely with the other team members and depots.
Transport Planner Requirements:
- Transport / logistics / distribution background in a vehicle scheduling, coordinating, planning, controlling or dispatching role.
- Experience could have been gained in either a multi-drop, collections or general haulage environment or similar e.g. waste and recycling.
- Previous experience may include: traffic coordinator, transport planner, dispatcher, traffic controller, load planner or similar.
- A National CPC Holder and/or HGV Class 2 licence would be of interest however we would welcome applications from those without who have relevant experience
- Candidates must have good computer skills, a confident telephone manner, be well organised with the ability to think logically.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to Megan/Grant at email@example.com or you can contact us on 011 234 6868. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za