Transport Services Manager
|Salary||R440k – R350k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5+ years' experience|
A large very well-known supply chain logistics company is currently looking to fill the role of Transport Services Manager.
• 3 year degree in Commerce / Logistics / Transport will be advantageous
• Project Management will be advantageous
• Quality assurance background in support of the OEC and continuous improvement
• Up to 5 year relevant working experience as a business development manager within a Distribution or logistics environment
• Experience with quality assurance interventions
• Experience in contract management, including relevant legal requirements
• A valid and current code B or EB drivers’ licence is required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Logistics.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za