|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Relevant tertiary education|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years' experience|
Our client is looking for a UX designer with an interest in design and development. The ideal candidate will possess problem-solving skills and enjoy working with a young, creative and dynamic team with an open communication style. You’ll also be brimming with creative design ideas and have good experience in a development environment. A thorough understanding of user-centred design is a must.
• Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Collaborate and consult on user experience planning with both lead experience architect and clients
• Research interaction design and technology trends
• Two or more years of user and design experience for software and web applications that use emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
• Ability to conceptualise and communicate visually, including drawing skills and sketchbook technique
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps
• Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
• Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of common software project management and development practices
Great to have:
• 3D modelling, after-effects, rendering and animation
• Motion graphics design and production
• Video and sound editing
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za