Underground Engineering Manager
|Location||Mining Jobs in Sierra Leone|
|Salary||R1.6 million – R1.7 million|
|Education||Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering + GCC|
|Experience||8 Years' Experience|
Our mining client based in Sierra Leone is looking for an Underground Manager who will be responsible for leading an Underground production team.
• Mining Engineering Qualification
• GCC (Mines & Works)
• 8 Years' Supervisory Experience
• Ability to Plan, Coordinate and Control All Mining Activities
• Shaft Experience is Essential
• Gold and Platinum experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer /Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za