|Location||SA. South Africa|
|Salary||R 50k - R60k|
|Education||• Qualified Electrical with Trade Test Certificate through a recognised apprenticeship|
|Experience||• 5 years post apprenticeship experience in vehicle/equipment maintenance|
A mining Client based in the North West is looking for Engineering Foreman with underground trackless mobile machinery.
• Grade 12 or Relevant NQF Level 4 qualification
• Qualified Electrical with Trade Test Certificate through a recognised apprenticeship
• 5 years post apprenticeship experience in vehicle/equipment maintenance
• Experience on underground trackless mobile machinery i.e. Sandvik and Atlas Copco production machines will be advantageous
• 3 years supervisory experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai / Jennifer on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za