|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Zambia|
|Salary||R1.7M - R1.6M|
|Education||Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency, Degree/Diploma in Mining|
|Experience||10 years experience|
One of our clients based in Zambia is looking for an experienced Underground Manager to ensure that the Underground Operations consistently produce the required raw materials on time at the correct quantity and quality in a cost effective and safe way
Qualifications and Experience:
• Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency
• Degree/Diploma in Mining
• 10 years' operational underground mining engineering experience of which three (3) to five (5) years should be middle management or above (superintendent level).
• Experience should include all aspects of underground mine operations.
• Experience in Mine Planning is desired but not essential to the role e.g. design, scheduling, drilling and blasting, ventilation, dewatering/pumping, power systems.
• Proven record of managing a Mining Contractor.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za