Unit Manager: Obstetrics & Maternity Unit – Namibia
|Salary||NAM $380k – 280k|
A well-known hospital in Namibia is seeking an experienced Unit Manager for their Obstetrics & Maternity Unit’s
• Registered with the Namibian Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
• Prior management experience will be an advantage.
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice, knowledge of patient care and unit management.
• Good leadership and communication abilities, and role modelling.
• The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za