|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R700K - 900K|
|Education||• Chamber of Mines Certificate in Mine Environmental Control,|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in the Limpopo is looking for a Ventilation Officer to carry out inspections and report on all matters concerning Ventilation.
• Minimum Grade 12 with Maths and Science as subject
• Chamber of Mines Certificate in Mine Environmental Control
• At least five years’ experience in a Hygiene Discipline in Mine Environmental Control
• Experience in the design and implementation of a ventilation project
• Experience on a large scale project will be an advantage
• Blasting certificate will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai / Mercy on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za