|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480k - R360k|
|Experience||5 - 10 years experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated WPS Planner to work at their reputable company
• University Degree preferably in Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science, or related field.
• A minimum of five years experience in a related manufacturing environment. This includes the production of health and hygiene products, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, or other consumer-end use specialty chemicals. The experience should be in Planning,
• Manufacturing, Purchasing, or R&D
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong track record of identifying and implementing initiatives to improve Operations performance, including quality, service levels, and costs.
• Advanced technical or business degree preferred
• Experience working with Marketing and Sales with regards to Customer service and quality preferred
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za