|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, CBD|
|Salary||R180K - R150K|
|Education||A tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain would be an advantage|
|Experience||5 years’ experience in FMCG Warehouse environment in a supervisory capacity|
My client is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
• Grade 12 / Matric Certificate or Equivalent
• 5 years’ experience in FMCG Warehouse environment in a supervisory capacity
• A tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain would be an advantage
• Previous experience with a Warehouse Management system
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of BPCS system
• Good communication skills, assertive and strong reporting skills
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Able to work under pressure
• Control and monitor the warehouse headcount and hours as per cost budget
• Control staff performance through training
• Communicate procedures, policies and changes to staff
• Ensure that staff reflects and portrays the company's corporate image
• Ensure that all staff complies with Health and Safety Policy, procedures and PPE requirements
• Oversee the warehouse and stock management to ensure that procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure and enforce proper housekeeping and tidiness of work areas
• Prepare the warehouse for quarterly housekeeping audits
• Give input to the budget
• Monitor service levels to the trade and ensure that service to the market is up to required standards
• Measure out of stocks to achieve required standards
• Measure re-designates in various warehouses to achieve the required target
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za