|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R250k - R180k|
|Education||A tertiary education in Warehousing or Logistics.|
|Experience||2-3 years relevant working experience in a Warehouse environment|
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
• Grade 12
• A tertiary education in Warehousing or Logistics.
• 2-3 years relevant working experience in a Warehouse environment
• Display knowledge of truck utilisation methods, loading and unloading techniques.
• Ability to execute distribution functions relevant to own function.
• Ability to implement prescribed productivity and work flow methods and to ensure smooth execution of stock control in own work area.
• Ability to foresee problems and to be proactive in dealing with these.
• Computer literate in MS Office (Excel & Word) is essential.
• Experience on the SAP administrative system will be advantageous.
• Ability to facilitate team work
• Willingness to work shifts, including night shift.
• Customer driven orientation is essential.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za