|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia, Windhoek|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management or Warehousing|
|Experience||10 years experience within warehousing|
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Namibia
Minimum Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
• Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management or Warehousing.
• 10 years experience within warehousing
• 5 years Warehouse Management experience
• Extensive knowledge of Distribution Systems
• JDE and advanced systems knowledge essential
• Working knowledge on HACCP standards
• Liaises with regional warehouses, sales, logistics, and finance. Third party distributors and freight forwarders
• Manage warehouse service delivery
• Audit warehouses
• Excellent customer services- investigate and respond to customer complaints
• Manage excess obsolete and damaged stock
• Administrative support services provided to facilitate efficient operation of the warehouses
• Maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Forecasting and planning Stock
• Checking that all orders are placed taking lead times into consideration
• Communicate Stock outs to management.
• Communicating with third party distributors to ensure smooth distribution of stock to customers.
• Stock loss recharges.
• Inter Branch transfers – Keeping sufficient stock levels in warehouses.
• Ensuring all legal requirements is met in terms of imports.
• Dealing with the Department of Agriculture requirements.
• Dealing with Insurance claims – Making sure all the correct procedures have been followed so as not to place the claim in jeopardy.
• Making sure All SARS requirements are met in terms of Bond Stores
• Training of Staff
• Stock reconciliations and Trouble shooting
• Auditing 4 Stock Warehouses and 1 Bond Stores around
• Implementing new Procedures for warehousing and Logistics to improve and streamline processes
• Checking Stock takes for Warehouses.
• Making sure Creditors have all the necessary documentation for processing.
• Organizing re-packs of stock and ensuring all dry goods are available.
• Monitoring and ensuring excellent customer service
• Tracking SLA with our 3rd party logistics partner
• Supporting warehouses to ensure on time deliveries
• Set up and update SOP for warehousing
• Create and maintain Process flows
• Daily checks on POD’s to enable debtors to collect money
• Monitoring warehouse activities daily to ensure processes are followed
• Monitor check and update POS systems- manually
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za