|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Degree or relevant National Diploma|
|Experience||2 - 5 years' experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Warehouse Manager to work at their reputable company
• A Logistics or Supply chain qualification is preferred (a Finance qualification may also be acceptable when combined with supply chain experience)
• 2-5 years of management experience with emphasis on the area of supply chain
• A proven track record in maintaining & improving stock receipt, stock despatch & stock control systems
• Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated analytical ability
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Team player capable of working with a wide range of people due to well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with considerable interruptions and conflicting priorities
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and the inventory / warehouse management modules of Sage Pastel (or similar) will be an advantage
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant/Nicki on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za