Warehouse Shift Controller
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R180k - R120k|
|Education||Diploma/Certificate in Warehouse Management|
|Experience||4-5 years experience|
Our client is looking for an experience Warehouse Shift Controller with extensive FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Warehouse Management
- 4-5 years experience
- Willing to work shifts
- Chep experience advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure good quality of product is received into the warehouse
- Ensure that all documentation for stock received is in order
- Ensure regular stock counts and stock rotation as per company procedures
- Monitor and manage shrinkages and dumps (stock losses)
- Management of stock on system by monitoring various inventory reports
- Ensure that overtime does not exceed budget / legal requirements
- Manage staff within the warehouse area
- Ensure accuracy of work and checks done by warehouse staff
- Ensure that housekeeping of warehouse areas is up to standard
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za