Warehouse and Distribution Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||Honors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering|
|Experience||8 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Warehouse and Distribution Manager to join their dynamic team
• Honors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years in Warehouse and Distribution Managerial position.
• Design and implement an optimized net of warehouse to ensure service to the end customer and optimized cost.
• Manage all logistics projects.
• Create a Site Logistics policy that is consistent with the Business Strategy and understanding within the Site Organisation.
• Develop and manage warehouse team leaders in South Africa in the way that business standards are achieved or exceeded.
• Develop, manage and complete Site Logistics projects that will contribute to business growth or increase efficiencies, or reducing costs.
• Optimise logistic flow and costs.
• Control the F & W budget.
• Support logistic purchasing on negotiation and contract setting with the service provider.
• Develop policy on warehouse management.
• Participate in internal and external warehouse audit.
• Site Logistics working processes and procedures documentation maintenance.
• Setting standard in labelling and packaging of palletised products, stacking restrictions and loading methodology.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za