|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550k – R450k|
|Education||BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A leading Engineering Consulting firm is looking for a Waste Engineer, to be based in Johannesburg.
• BSc degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
• In the process of registering or registered PrEng (ECSA) or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the design and construction of waste transfer sections, solid waste sites, Buy Back Centres (BBC), Material Recovery Centres (MRF)
• Knowledge of DWA and other authorities requirements
• Undertake pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
• Preliminary and detail design of solid waste related infrastructure
• Compile tender documents, contract documents and tender reports
• Construction supervision
• Travel within South Africa and outside borders of South Africa
• Ensure project meet quality standard
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za