Water Engineer / Technologist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R1Mil – R850k|
|Education||B.Sc. Eng. or B –Tech Civil Engineering (Water)|
A firm of Consulting Engineers has an exciting opportunity available for a Water Engineer / Technologist, to be based in Pretoria.
- B.Sc. Eng. or B –Tech Civil Engineering (Water)
- Must be professionally registered with ECSA
- Design and Construction of structures and conduits (Reservoirs, Water Treatment Works, Water Treatment Works, Weirs, canals, flumes, gravity and rising mains, inlet and outlet structures etc.)
- Minimum of 15 years' experience
- Great understanding of water works (Water Treatment Works, Waste Water Treatment Works, Sedimentation Plants)
- Earthworks (Platforms, access roads, earth embankments, Earth/Rock fill dam embankments, Storm water management)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Merinda, Kathryn, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za