|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R350k – R250k|
|Education||Civil / Agricultural Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years’ experience, preferably in water engineering and design|
A leading Engineering Consulting Company is looking for a Water Engineer, to be based in Johannesburg.
• Civil / Agricultural Engineer with 1 – 3 years’ experience, preferably in water engineering and design
• Water quality experience will be an advantage
• Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong interest in the water sector
• Willingness to travel locally and internationally
• Feasibility studies and engineering design on a broad range of surface water projects including flood relief schemes, drainage master planning and design, river rehabilitation design, catchment and water resources studies
• Field work (topographic survey, soil sampling and flow measurements)
• Development of DTM & DEMs
• AutoCAD, GIS and a range of hydrological and hydraulic software packages
• Some modelling work will be involved as a design tool
• The Engineer will also be involved in specifications for construction as well as site monitoring
• She/he will develop the ability to manage and apply large data sets (survey, bathymetry, hydrological data)
• Analyse hydrological and hydraulic output from model simulations and calculations and make engineering decisions based thereupon
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za