|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R550k - R350k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Water Engineer/Technologist, to be based in Durban on contract.
• BSc Eng / BEng / BTech Civil Engineering
• Minimum 5 years post grad experience
• Water related projects
• Municipal services design and contract administration
• Auto CAD & Civil Designer
• Ability to design and model water reticulation
• Manage Key strategic tasks on the project
• Engineering design and documentation
• Management of resources / team members
• Weekly and monthly progress reports
• Stakeholder consultation / co-ordination
• Preparation of technical reports and presentations
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia, Heather or Laura on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za