Water Infrastructure Design Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450k - R350k|
|Education||B.Sc / B.Eng|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A Leading Firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for a Water Infrastructure Design Engineer to be based in Gauteng.
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Registration with ECSA essential
- Experience in the consulting environment in SA
- Additional qualifications, which will be considered as an advantage
- Further studies in the water engineering field
NQF7 (labour based construction)
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the planning and design of water related infrastructure projects, such as pump stations,
pipelines, municipal water and sewer services, industrial/mining water infrastructure, etc
- Some experience or interest in the design of irrigation infrastructure will be an additional advantage
- Working knowledge of relevant software packages for draughting, terrain modelling, network modelling, surge analyses,
open channel modelling, such as AutoCAD, Civil 3 D, Civil Designer, Model Maker, HecRAS, Epanet, WaterCAD, Surge,
Hammer, etc, will be an advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za