Water Resources Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550k - R350k|
|Education||BSc. Civil/Agricultural or Geography with majors in water resources and hydrology|
|Experience||5 years of experience in particular emphasis on modelling of surface water systems|
Job Title: Water Resources Engineer
A well-established firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Water Resource Engineer in their Johannesburg office.
• BSc. Civil/Agricultural or Geography with majors in water resources and hydrology
• PrEng. With ECSA
• 5 years of experience in particular emphasis on modelling of surface water systems
• Advanced knowledge of GIS (ArcGIS)
• Software Knowledge (modelling technique, calibration experience and application
• Water resources assessments, planning and sustainability studies for land development projects in Africa. Sectors include mining, agriculture, municipal, industrial, resort and private sector land development projects.
• Modelling of surface water systems: River hydraulics and design (1D & 2D), Urban drainage systems (hydrological & hydraulic), Catchment modelling (hydrological) and GIS based analysis and modelling (not mapping).
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne/Mariska on 021 555 0432
Salary: R550k - R350k
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za